I know how easy it is to let time get away from you and all of a sudden, you are eating every meal out and spending way more than you should. I hope to post some easy, quick and simple meals for you every week to help you create a yummy meal time and save money!
- 1 large can 22.06oz of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup or the Healthy request version
- 1 Cup water
- 1 packet of Lipton's Onion Soup Mix
- 1.5lbs. to 2lbs. of boneless, skinless Chicken Breast
- 3 large Carrots, peeled & chopped
- 4 large Celery sticks, chopped
- A couple of small new potatoes, peeled and chopped
Place chicken breast at bottom of crockpot, then mix together in large bowl cream of mushroom soup, water, onion soup mix, carrots, celery and potatoes. Pour that over the chicken and let cook in crockpot on low for 6 hours. Open crockpot and shred chicken and you are done! You can serve this with bread or salad and is great for leftovers.
*One hint, if you prefer your potatoes less 'mushy' place potatoes into crockpot the last hour of cooking